Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesdays

Not my favourite day of the week. Actually my non favourite day tends to vary depending on the semester timetable, but this semester it's Tuesday's. First, it's too long. Second, I spend all day working myself into a state about whether I will be able to perform or not. By 5pm (the pre-determined performance hour) I'm so tired I almost don't care.

...but I really do.

All in all it's a very draining experience and by the time I get home I can't even manage knitting garter stitch without dropping stitches. Quite pathetic really.

So really that was all just a very long winded way of saying that I still do not have a craft update, nor do I have any pics of any non-completed projects (which are quite substantial in amount!)

But I did at least blog so that must count for something!

AND most importantly I found the saved drafts page for future reference (as this was the missing blog post). So I clearly have much to learn!

No comments: