Hurrah I finished something! I swear this is the year of finishing projects. And this blog will be my evidence!
I started this little project at the craft expo, where I did a workshop on sashuki. Most of the stitching was finished in the workshop, and I finished the rest the next morning. It is without a doubt the easiest stitching I've done! And looks very effective.
Course than I had to actually sew it into the coaster it was supposed to be, so it sat on the sewing desk for a while. (I really hate finishing!) Anyway, I forced myself to finish it this morning. Course that also meant that I made a mistake (yes, I somehow mananged to sew the lining on the outside!) and that made finishing all the more painful. But it's done now, and I'm well proud of myself.
Now all I have to do is finish the few hundred other things I have lying around.... hrmmm.